Prusa i3 MK2s (Kit)
Original Prusa i3 MK2s (kit), the new design of the legendary and upgradable 3D printer by Josef Prusa, with plenty of improvements. All parts of this 3D printer are Open Source and are part of the RepRap project.
The printer frame is made from milled powder coated Dural, as conventional frames out of wood or acrylic may warp under the influence of heat.
You receive a sturdy, high quality and pre-assembled 3D printer.
Enhance your original Prusa i3 MK2s (kit) to a multicolour 3D printer with the MK2s Multi Material upgrade. You can find more information here.
- 31% bigger build volume – 10500 cm³ or 25 x 21 x 20 cm
- Integrated LCD and SD card controller (8GB SD card is enclosed)
- Up to 40% faster printing with the original E3D V6 Hotend
- 0.4mm nozzle (fast and esy nozzle exchange) for 1.75mm filament
- Layer height from 0.05 mm
- Automatic "mesh bed levelling"
- PEI print surface
- Supported filaments – PLA, ABS, PET, HIPS, Flex PP, Ninjaflex, Laywood, Laybrick, Nylon, Bamboofill, Bronzefill, ASA, T-Glase, Carbon-fibers enhanced filaments, Polycarbonates...
- Easy Multicolor printing based on layer height
- 1x 750g PLA filament included
- Average power consumption appr. 70 W (PLA) or 110 W (ABS), exterior dimensions 42 x 42 x 38 cm, Weight: 6.5 kg, CE certification
- Optimized for quiet printing
- Driver and manual
- Warranty 12 months (electric parts only!)
We ship in a safe heavy duty transport box with sufficient padding material.
The shipping is insured.
With every Prusa i3 MK2s (kit) you get one free spool of PLA filament.