Ultimaker 3 Ext.
The Ultimaker 3 Extended offers, as the first of the Ultimaker 3D printer series, a sophisticated system for dual extrusion. Developed for professional use, Ultimaker's fourth generation offers you breathtaking possibilities for the creation of your 3D models, a large build volume and many practical features, such as:
- Dual-Extrusion with cleverly devised lift system
- larger build volume: 215 x 215 x 300mm
- accurate 3D-printer of the 4th generation (Fused Deposit Molding)
- high resolution 0.02mm on Z-axis
- revised feeder with ball bearings for a straightforward exchange of filament
- practical print head changing system
- optimized print cooling concept for fast and accurate printing
- free choice of filament Ø2.85mm
- heated printbed
- 1 year warranty
Expect a high-resolution and accurate 3D printer for various fields of application, such as Rapid Prototyping, Small-Batch production, Consumer Printing and many more. The intelligent operating concept of the Ultimaker 3 Ext. ensures an easy workflow and autonomous printing via WIFI and SD-card connection.
- Extra large build volume 215 x 215 x 300mm
- Min. layer height 0.02mm (20 Micron)
- Velocity 30 - 300mm/S
- Loudness 49db
- Weight 6.2kg
- Connectivity WIFI / USB / SD-Card
- Software Cura / Open Source Slicer
- Warranty 12-month warranty (excluding hotend components)
- Specialties heated printbed, LED lighting in the interior, active Dual-Hotend Cooling
Scope of Delivery
The Ultimaker 3 Ext. is delivered completely assembled, with a built-in OLED Controller and dual extruder. You can download the free Open Source Software directly at Ultimaker Website. Each printer undergoes a test printing procedure ex works, in order to guarantee the high standards of Ultimaker.