Duex 5 Expansion Board
Expansion Board Duex5 for Duet3D controller boards.
Support for up to 7 Extruder.
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters. So you can use unused heater channels to drive servos
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs
- 5 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN .
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V
- 5 additional thermistor inputs
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc
Further information here.