Intensive training UltiMaker
Duration: 4h / online or on site (excl. travel)
If you have recently purchased a UltiMaker printer or already own one but would like to improve your knowledge and skills, we offer comprehensive training. In this 4-hour training we will train the following categories:
- UltiMaker printer familiarization: You will receive a thorough introduction to the 3D printer, including important details about how it works.
We will show you how to properly handle the printer and what steps you need to take when preparing the print bed and the material.
- Problem Finding: Even though UltiMaker printers are known for their reliability, problems can occur. We will teach you how to diagnose and resolve problems so you can get back to printing quickly.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance is important to ensure that your UltiMaker printer works optimally and lasts a long time. We will show you how to maintain and clean the printer to extend its life.
- Cura Slicer Software: We will show you how to use the Preform Slicer software to create high quality, accurate and fast 3D prints. This software is user-friendly and easy to use once you know how.
- Materials Science: There are many different materials that can be used with a UltiMaker printer. We will show you a variety of materials and teach you how to best print each material to get high quality prints.
We want to make sure you get the most out of your UltiMaker printer and get excellent quality prints. Attending our training will save you many months of familiarization with the UltiMaker printer, as we personally teach you all the important and hidden features. Even after the training, we continue to assist our customers with any questions they may have.
Contact us now for an appointment, or book your training online now!