Duet 3 Mainboard 6XD
Duet 3 Mainboard 6XD controller board for 3D printers based on 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 processor with powerful and quiet Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers.
Duet 3 Mainboard 6XD is open source and compatible with many 3D printers, CNC mills and laser cutters. The electronics are suitable for professional use as well as ambitious DIY.
- Fast 32 bit processor: ARM Cortex M7 @300Mhz
- High speed bus for e.g. Raspberry PI
- 6 extra silent Trinamic 5160 stepper motor drivers with up to 4.45A (RMS), 6.3A peak
- CAN-FD-BUS for connecting multiple Duet3D expansion boards and boards
- 6 PWM outputs support high power print beds, 3 extruders and 6 fans
- 9 IO ports for endstops, filament sensors and/or other sensors
- 4 thermistor/ PT1000 inputs with support for 4 PT100/Thermocouple addons
- Connection via PC, tablet or smartphone via network to the onboard web interface
- Printer setup and updates via web interface
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Supports all common Z Sensors
- Firmware RepRapFimware 3.x