Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC
Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC controller board for 3D printers based on 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 processor with powerful and quiet Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers.
The board enables the control of complex multi-extruder 3D printers based on tool-change systems. Thus, with the Duet 3 Expansion 3HC expansion boards, theoretically up to 10 extruders can be powered on changers. A variety of ports leave nothing to be desired in the design. Duet boards can be easily operated via wireless LAN via the web interface.
Duet 3 Expansion 3HC
Duet 3 motherboard 6HC is open source and compatible with many 3D printers, CNC milling and laser cutters. The electronics are ideal for professional use, as well as for self-construction.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M7 @300Mhz)
- Dedicated High speed bus to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 6 Next Generation Trinamic 5160 stepper drivers running at up to 4.45A RMS, 6.3A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- 2 CAN-FD buses that support the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom addons. initial target is support for up to 8 x 3 channel expansion boards (another 24 stepper channels)
- 10 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 3 extruders and 6 fans
- 9 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors
- 4 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 4 PT100/thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the onboard web interface
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including Dc42's IR probe sensor and the Duet3D Smart Effectors for delta printers