Duet 3 Tool Distribution Board
Duet 3 Tool Distribution Board allows for the connection of up to 4 Duet 3 Toolboards to the Duet 3 Mainboard at one time, greatly simplifying the CAN-FD bus and power wiring.
- 2- way barrier strip for power in.
- Four 2-way JST VH connectors for power out to tool boards, individually fused 5A
- Two RJ11 connectors for CAN bus in/out to connect to Duet 3 main board and expansion boards.
- Four 4-pin JST ZH connectors to connect CAN bus to four Tool Boards.
- Four pairs of 2-pin headers for fitting with jumpers to bypass unused tool board CAN connectors (6 jumpers shown fitted in the picture).
- CAN bus termination 2-pin header, for fitting with a jumper if the CAN_OUT RJ11 port is not used (shown fitted in the picture)
- 4 of 4-way JST ZH tails 150mm with fitted plug (CAN to tool boards)
- 4 of 2-way JST VH housing & crimps (Power to tool boards)
- 2 Fork connectors (Power in)
- 9 loose 2-pin jumpers, for fitting to the CAN bypass 2-pin headers and CAN bus termination 2-pin header as required.
- 4x M3 nylon washers for mounting holes