CC-Products Laybrick filament produces objects with a smooth to rough surface.
At a temperature around 195 degrees it produces 3D models with a realistic standstone look. It has an appearance like concrete and qualifies perfectly for architecture models.
You can paint the prints or sand and polish them as well.
- For architecture models or landscapes
- Smooth surface feel
- Ideal for large prints (no warping)
- No need for heated bed
- Contains natural minerals
- Temperature resistent up to 70 degree celsius
|Material:||Polymer-mix with Mineralpowder|
|Print Temperature:||175° - 190°C (for smooth sufaces)
210°C (for smooth sufaces) (hotend cooling required)
|Recomm. Layer Thickness:||0.1 mm to 0.4mm|
- The grey colour of the filament might differ by nuances.
- Do not bend the filament.
- Do not infill more than 35%.
- Use a fan to cool actively the print while printing and let the print dry for at least 2-4 hours after print finished.
CC-Products Lay-Filaments (TM) meet our high standards and are made in Germany.
The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.