CC-Products Layfomm 40/60 is a filament developed in Germany, which can be processed at ca. 220°-235°C.
With Layfomm, you can print rubbery-like and soft objects. The material consists of two components: an elastomer, which is responsible for the rubbery-like feel and material properties, as well as a water-soluble component. After the print, the object is placed in water, where after one to four days only the elastomer, and thus the soft and porous object, remains.
Rinse in water
- print thin walls and keep filling volume low in order to reduce rinsing time.
- carefully rinse with warm water
- after 24 hours the effect is already visible, the solidity is changing
- after 72 hours the PVA should be washed out
- stir and renew water from time to time
- ultrasonic cleaners shorten the time considerably
- Food safe
- Water soluble and biocomatible
- Pore size is in the micrometer range
- Consisting of an elastomer and a water-soluble part
|Roundness:||+- 0.05 mm|
|Ideal Print Temperature:||220°-235°C|
|Shore hardness:||Lay-Fomm 40 ~ A 40
Lay-Fomm 60 ~ A 60
CC-Products Lay-Filaments (TM) meet our high standards and are made in Germany. The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.
The components of the Poro-Lay series are harmless and food-safe. The water soluble component is biocompatible. Nevertheless we explicitly advise against human consumption.