Original Prusa Research Tough Resin - high-quality and light-sensitive UV liquid resin (405 nm) for 3D printing.
1. Shake well before use
2. Wear gloves and a respirator before use, avoid direct skin contact
3. In case of accidental skin contact, rinse the skin with plenty of water
4. Not intended for human consumption! Keep away from children and animals.
5. Liquid resins can cause an allergic reaction. See a doctor if you have discomfort when working with resins
6. Use isopropyl alcohol (90% or higher) to clean printed models.
This resin is not biocompatible nor approved for use with food, drink or medical applications on or in the human body. Always read the safety data sheet.
Do not throw resin bottles (empty or full) into normal waste.
Liquid resins should be treated as hazardous chemicals and you should follow your country's laws regarding the disposal of hazardous chemicals. In general, special containers (e.g., oily garbage cans) are available to the public near gas stations, etc.