Raise3d Premium ABS Grey
ABS or Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene is one of the most commonly used industrial thermoplastics.
ABS possesses excellent mechanical properties and good heat resistance up to 90°C. Parts printed with ABS are frequently used in prototype development as well as in later stages of functional testing and parts assembly.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Good rigidity and tensile
- Good chemical resistance
Raise3D Premium ABS filament is ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified.
To successfully print ABS, a heated print bed and an enclosed build chamber are required. For printing ABS in office/factory and indoor environments, an air filter is recommended.
- Functional prototyping
- Tools and assembly
- Prototyping and concept models
For Raise3D 3D printers, there are pre-configured filament profiles (settings).
- Raise3D Premium ABS profiles for E2
- Raise3D Premium ABS profiles for Pro2 Series
- Raise3D Premium ABS profiles for N Series
- import slicing profile into ideaMaker