Raise3D Premium PLA Grey
PLA or Polylactic Acid is a biodegradable industrial thermoplastic that is easy to print, durable, and relatively strong. Additionally, it is non-toxic and free from unpleasant odors. Parts printed with PLA are often used in the prototyping phase of product development to test a concept, verify the shape, confirm fit, etc. PLA-printed models and parts are commonly used in product demonstrations and presentations in the architecture, gaming, and film industries.
- Easy to print with excellent surface quality
- Wide range of color options
- High stiffness and strength
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Prototyping and design
- Architectural models
- Education and visualization
- Manufacturing aids
- Art and sculpture
- Raise3D Premium-PVA+
- Raise3D Premium-PVA
For Raise3D 3D printers, pre-configured filament profiles (settings) are available.
- Raise3D Premium PLA Profile for E2
- Raise3D Premium PLA Profile for Pro2 Series
- Raise3D Premium PLA Profile for N Series
- Importing Slicing Profiles in ideaMaker.