RUMBA, high-quality and durable open source control electronics for 3D printers.
Processes voltages from 12V to 35V. Up to 6 motors can be controlled.
Optional: LCD-Display/Controller or Full Graphic LCD-Display/Controller
Scope of delivery
- Rumba electronics max. 35V
- 5x Stepstick A4988
- 5x radiators incl. adhesive
- 1x SD card reader
- high-quality and durable components
- Internal voltage control for connecting 12V fan, light, ... also when using e.g. 24V heatbed
- 5x temperature ADC connectors, >e.g. 3x extruder- + 1x heatbed- + 1x enclosure-thermistor
- 6x endstop connectors with power supply
b) usable for nutzbar mechanical, optical and, Hall-, ... endstops.
- Arduino 2560-R3 compatible (Sprinter, Repetier, Marlin)
- ATmega16U2 (with extended firmware) High-Speed USB serial connection (up to 2MBit)- full JTAG support
- Voltages and all unused Pins are reachable via the "EXP-3 feature connector"
Please find further information and the circuit diagram here: reprap.org.