CC-Products Solay is an elastic filament for 3D printing of for example shoes and soles.
The damping properties can be varied with the 3D-design or via the slicer settings (perimeter, infill strength,...).
Tip: Solay can be dyed with ink, thus great looks are achievable.
You want denim-like objects? Then Solay is your material of choice.
- Rough filament, stable, skin-friendly
- Elastic as rubber / ca. Shore A90
- Highly filled, with natural pigments (more than 30%)
- Easy to paint and submersible with permanent markers or alcohol-based ink
- Stone washed effect / blue jeans effect
- Ideal for experimental shoes, dampening cushions, insoles, straps, and much more
- Does not dissolve in acetone
- Solay can be printed with a Bowden extruder.
- Solay sticks on most roughened surfaces, as for example KaptonTape
- A nozzle with an opening of 0.4mm is well suited
- Ideal from 0.2mm layer thickness; the thicker the layer, the rougher the object
Solay is best stored dry. Should the material have absorbed moisture over time, it can be dried in an oven at ca. 80°C for four to five hours. We recommend drying the filament prior to first usage.
One packaging unit contains 250g filament.
CC-Products Lay-Filaments (TM) meet our high standards and are made in Germany. The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.