Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager
The original Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager is a cover for the top of the 2+ Connect 3D printer. The cover automatically optimizes the internal temperature of complex technical materials and protects components from draft during the printing process.
The EPA fine particle filter filters up to 95% of fine particles produced during the printing process. Furthermore, a high level of work safety is ensured by the physical barrier.
With the Ultimaker Air Manager you can integrate into the manufacturer's ecosystem as well as the 3D printer via the suitable UMB connection.
The Ultimaker Cura software offers individual profiles and instructions for the recommended use for the Air Manager. Depending on the material, a recommendation for an open or closed installation space is made and the fan speed of the cover is regulated.
- EPA Filter: removes up to 95 % of fine particles
- Air draft control: The air draft inside the machiene is optimized for filtering and print quality
- Improved occupational saftey through physical cover
- Optimized for individual applications through Cura software profiles
- Easy installation as the printer recognizes when Air Manager is attached
- Intelligent control: reminder for internal Air Manager filter replacement
|Filter class:||E10 (EPA-filter)|
|< 51 dBA (installed)|
|Ext. Dimensions:||328 x 459 x 257 mm (excl. Connect 2+)
342 x 460 x 636 mm (incl. Connect 2+)