The Ultimaker S5 3D printer has an extra large build space and offers a sophisticated system for dual extrusion. With the new full-colour touch screen, print jobs can be started quickly and intuitively.
The in-house Ultimaker Cura Software ensures easy and reliable processing of the 3D files.
Developed for professional use, the fifth generation of Ultimaker 3D printers opens up breathtaking possibilities when creating 3D models and has many new and practical features.
Ultimaker delivers a high-resolution and accurate 3D printer for various applications. These include rapid prototyping, small series production, consumer printing and much more. The intelligent operating concept of the Ultimaker S5 ensures a simple workflow and autonomous printing through WIFI and SD card connection.
As of April 21, 2021 Ultimaker Essentials, a bundle of Ultimaker Cura Enterprise and online learning resources and -courses, is included with this purchase.
Depending on your application, you will find our selection of versatile printing beds here.
Can print a variety of filaments
- Dual extrusion with clever lift- system
- 4,7" (11.9 cm) touchscreen in colour
- Interior LED lighting
- Filament sensor
- Heated printing bed
- High Z-Axis-Resolution (0.02mm)
- Prepared for composite filaments by cured filament drive screw
- Glass front cover for better heat distribution in the interior
- Fused Deposit Molding
- Revised feeder with ball bearing for an uncomplicated filament change
- Optimized print cooling concept for fast and accurate printing
- Open Filament choice (Ø2.85mm)
- Live camera & material recognition
- Nozzle exchangeable (0.25, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 mm)
|330 x 240 x 300 mm|
Min. layer thickness:
|0.02 mm (20 micron)|
Build plate temperature:
|WIFI / USB / Ethernet|
|Ext. Dimensions:||495 x 585 x 780 mm|
|Software:||Ultimaker Cura, Ultimaker Digital Factory|
|12 months (excl. hot end components)|
The open source software can be downloaded for free directly from the Ultimaker Website. Every printer is subjected to a test at the factory in order to guarantee the high quality standard of Ultimaker.