sheet is ideal for the printing of
ABS, PLA, and many other Filaments.
When heated the first layer adhesion is strong. After cooling the finished parts are easily removed avoiding damage to the part. CarboPrint is equipped with a smooth printsurface and bottom-coated with a ultra-thin transfer layer. We recommend it with our Precision Plate or Borosilicate glass. It offers also a great performance.
This product will also work with aluminium, mirrors or other glass surfaces.
- Plug&Play - ready in few minutes
- durable (1-2 years)
- smooth print surface
- recommended Temperature 20-120°C / Caution*
- "Made in Germany"
You will also receive our Printbed-Solutions cut to your specification !
Further enquiries are welcome via our Contact Form
Print surfaces based on phenol resin should not be heated above 120°C to avoid fumes.
- 200x213mm (MK2/Mk2b/MK3 print size cover)
- 214x214mm (MK2b/Mk2b/MK3 heatbed print full cover)
- 218x218mm (FilaBase MK2b/3 heatbed)
- 230x150 (CTC)
- 240x215mm (k8400)
- 226x255mm (Ultimaker 2/2+/3/1&3 Ext.)
- 250x200mm (Makerbot)
- 310x310 (CR-10)