Extrudr GreenTec Pro is a bio compound filament and made from 100% bio degradable and regrowing pure material.
This brand new bio filament series is heat resistant up to 160°C (VICAT) and extremely impact resistant.
The print processing is simple at low temperature (190-250°C), with less warping and shrinking (0.4%).
Extrudr GreenTec Pro allows printing large and complex structures.
- temperature resistant up to 160°C (VICAT) / 130°C (HDT)
- low printing temperatures 190-250°C
- less warping (0,4%)
- high mechanical resistance
- food safe
- less odor
- high layer bondage and excellent optical and technical features
- Co2 neutral and ecologically harmless.
- print bed: 0-60°C
- bed adhesion: FilaPrint®, CarboPrint, blue tape, kapton, glass
- print speed: up to 120mm/s
- weight: 800g/spool
Extrudr GreenTec Pro meets our high standards and is made in Austria. The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.