Duet 2 Ethernet
Duet Ethenet, controller board for 3D-printer, based on 32-Bit ARM Prozessor and 5x TMC2660 stepper driver
This electronic board provides 12V and 24V stepper, heat elements + 3.3V sensors.
There is no need for an app install, internet connectivity or cloud service to sign up for yet you can control your printer, upload and start prints from the browser. Duet Ethernet does offer a safe, error-free and safe transmission to your 3D printer.
Various daughterboards enable the use of many sensors and up to 10 steppers.
Compatible PanelDue Colour-Touchdisplays by Duet3D
Daughterboard for stepper
Daughterboards for temperature sensors
PT100 Daughter Board
Thermocouple Daughter Board
Daughterboards for other sensors
David Crocker IR Probe
Rotating Magnet Filament Sensor
Laser Filament Monitor
Further Add Ons
Expansion Breakout Board
Delta Smart Effector
Duet 2 Wifi is open source and compatible with many 3D-printers, CNC-mills and laser cutters. The electronics are ideal for commercial use as well as private use.
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor: Atmel SAM4E8E: 120MHz ARM Cortex-M4 microcontroller with floating point unit, 512Kb flash memory, 128Kb RAM and many peripherals.
- Dedicated Ethernet module: Running on a separate processor, this leaves the main processor free to do precise stepper pulse timing and implement other advanced features.
- Super quiet TMC2660 stepper drivers: SPI controlled and capable of up to 256 microstepping with optional 16x interpolation when using 16x microstepping. Hardware support for variable microstepping and variable stepper current for optimum speed and power efficiency.
- On board High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Dual extruders: 3 heater/thermistor channels for a heated bed and 2 extruders.
- 3 PWM controllable and 2 always-on fans. These can be run from either the input voltage, from 5V, or from external power for added flexibility.
- High Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of 2.8A motor current, currently limited in software to 2A. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current (15A+)
- Connect via PC and ethernet to the on board web interface There is no need for an app install, internet connectivity or cloud service to sign up for yet you can control your printer, upload and start prints from the browser.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface. No need to compile your own firmware.
- Also connect via USB or serial if desired.
- Support für bis zu 2 Thermoelemente oder PT100 mit Nebenplatine. (maximal 4 Sensoren)
- WPA-2 encryption for network security. The DuetEthernet does not need to be connected to the internet - keep it on a local network for added security.
- Most printers supported: All common 3D printer geometries are supported, with easily modified configuration templates for popular designs. Along with 3D printers a wide variety of CNC machines and lasercutters can be controlled.
- Expandable up to 7 extruders: Support for a further 5 stepper drivers and heaters on the expansion header. The Duex2 and Duex5 expansion boards are available.
- Firmware support for mixing nozzles and remapping axes to use high power external drivers.
- Advanced Calibration Support: Use an optional add-on of DC42’s highly repeatable contactless IR probe combined with advanced firmware features for more accurate printer calibration. Many other probe types are also supported.
- Automatic ADC gain calibration for thermistors allows for accurate and repeatable temperature setting. In addition PT100 and Thermocouples are supported through new SPI daughter boards
Further information here.