Duet 3 Mini 5+ Ethernet
Duet 3 Mini 5+ Ethernet balances value and performance, focused on small and medium size machines that do not need the high power output of the Duet 3 Mainboard 6HC. It provides 5 on board drivers and the normal complement of heaters, fans, IO, LCD etc. There are Wifi and Ethernet variants, with the option of using an SBC (Single Board Computer, e.g. Raspberry Pi) for control in the same manner as other Duet 3 mainboards. The overall aim with the Duet 3 series is to allow for maximum flexibility of machine design through highly capable main boards, expansion boards, smart tool boards and custom expansion modules. The flexibility of configuration and advanced features are enabled by our innovative RepRapFirmware 3 running on the Duet 3 Mainboard and our customised DuetSoftwareFramework running on a single board computer.
Compatible PanelDue Colour-Touchdisplays by Duet3D
Duet 3 Expansion 3HC
Duet 3 Toolboard 1LC
Duet 3 Expansion 1XD
Daughterbards for temperature sensors
PT100 Daughter Board
Thermocouple Daughter Board
Expansion Breakout Board
Delta Smart Effector
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor (ARM Cortex M4 @120Mhz)
- Both Wifi and Ethernet versions
- Dedicated High speed bus to a single board computer (e.g. Raspberry Pi) for the user interface and plugins
- 5 Trinamic 2209 stepper drivers running at up to 1.4A RMS, 2A peak with firmware control of the full feature set including up to 256 microstepping, StallGuard 2 and StealthChop2
- CAN-FD bus that supports the next generation of Duet3D expansion boards, smart tools and custom addons.
- 7 PWM outputs of varying current capacities support a high current heated bed, 2 extruders and 4 fans.
- 7 IO ports for endstops, probes, filament monitors and other sensors.
- 3 Thermistor/PT1000 inputs and support for 2 PT100 or thermocouple inputs via the optional daughterboards.
- Set up your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported
- Support for a wide range of Z probes including DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.