Chamber-Lay is a support material specially developed for closed build chambers. This filament is available in 2 variants and replaces HIPS filaments as a support material for ABS and other high temperature filaments.
- for hot rooms ~ 100 ° C or 130 ° C
- low printing temperature ~ 240 ° C
- dissolves quickly in water
- easy removal of fuzzy residues with a brush
- replaces HIPS
- avoids complicated handling with hazardous substances such as D-limonene
One packaging unit contains 250g filament.
Lay-Filaments (TM) meet our high standards and are made in Germany.
The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.