CC-Products Layfelt is a felt-like filament, which obtains its technical properties after a water bath. It is stable and pliable, but not elastic.
With Layfelt fibrous objects, such as water treatment filters or felt-like textiles, can be created.
The material consists of two components: an elastomer, which is responsible for the rubbery-like feel and material properties, as well as a water-soluble component. After the print, the object is placed in water, where after one to four days only the elastomer, and thus the soft and porous object, remains.
Rinse in water
- print thin walls and keep filling volume low in order to reduce rinsing time.
- carefully rinse with warm water
- after 24 hours the effect is already visible, the solidity is changing
- after 72 hours the PVA should be washed out
- stir and renew water from time to time
- ultrasonic cleaners shorten the time considerably
- Food safe
- Water soluble and biocompatible
- For creating fibrous objects
- Stable and flexible
The components of the Poro-Lay series are harmless and food-safe. The water soluble component is biocompatible. Nevertheless we explicitly advise against human consumption.
|Roundness:||+- 0.05 mm|
|Ideal Print Temperature:||190-200°C|
CC-Procuts Lay-Filaments (TM) meet our high standards and are made in Germany. The excellent filament quality is characterized by user-friendliness, material durability and an outstanding print quality.